Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twas the week before Christmas

For those of you are reading this very exciting blog (I know there are at least two faithful readers ... maybe three or four) here is a recap of last weeks events.



*We have our official Switzerland resident cards. I wish I had final picture approval.

*We have our official library cards. Very decent English section.

*We have our half fare three year train pass.

*We have been invited to our first Holiday party.

* We signed up for the Gym. I was told if I go into the coed sauna/steam I will see naked *people.

*We signed our lease. (We move in on Dec. 30)



Yesterday we went to the Abbey in Einsiedeln. I will post some pictures but they will not do it justice. All I will say is that Bruce and I were blown away. The art, the marble, the gold..... The cost!!!! Where did these Benedictine Monks get the money? They must produce some mighty fine wine and beer.



Happy Holidays.

No comments: